Do you struggle with Insomnia? Sleep Apnea?
Sound, natural sleep is no longer just a dream! Connecticut now has a medical practice dedicated to overcoming sleep problems for good! Run by three of the top health professionals in the field, Sleep HealthCare of Connecticut offers advanced techniques – like neurofeedback – that promote healthy, drug-free sleep.
It’s a new kind of practice-a partnership with sleep labs, physician practices and CPAP device providers to offer a new long-term management approach to sleep medicine. Sleep HealthCare recognizes that sleep problems need help over time.
Sleep HealthCare can help you if you:
- Have chronic insomnia or unusual sleep-wake schedules and don’t want to begin or continue taking drugs to sleep.
- Have been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and are having difficulty adjusting to CPAP treatment.
- Snore, choke or wake frequently through the night – signs of OSA.
- Fall asleep at inappropriate times during the day – when eating or talking to someone, for example – signs of narcolepsy.
- Have Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), an uncontrollable need to move your legs in the evening or when attempting to sleep.
- Have anxious or vivid dreams that disturb your sleep.
- Want guidance in identifying and resolving your sleep problems.
for Sleep Problems
Discover neurofeedback – a high-tech, drug-free solution for insomnia and other sleep problems! It’s an enjoyable treatment that trains your brain to relax for sleep – while you lie back and listen to pleasant music.
Meet the Sleep HealthCare of Connecticut Dream Team!
Fairfield County is lucky to have three of the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in the emerging field of sleep medicine. They made the sleep center at Norwalk Hospital one of the top centers in the east. Now they’re innovating again with their new kind of sleep medicine practice.